Co-Creative Design & Development Practice
The team project’s Pitch Deck will be a brief presentation showcasing our purpose and goals. This will be in a PowerPoint or PDF format. The Presentation for the Pitch Deck will be an online meeting to our tutors and invitees of members from other businesses.
In order to showcase the pitch effectively, I have pointed to the team to include the following:
- Introduction: Aim of the project
- Team — the team members involved
- Problem — identify the problem to overcome
- Advantages / Solution — how does our project fix the project
- Product — Show wireframe or early designs
- Business model / investing — how will we monetise
Below is a piece that I will say during the Pitch Deck
‘So, what makes us different?
We offer personalized recommendations of sustainable products, we explain why those products make a great substitute, not all competitors highlight which products are sustainable as their main goal is to sell.
We want customers to view us as their main source to find the sustainable products. By doing this we make it easier to help the customers to find and buy those products,
Including this, we also offer a better user experience!’
1. Falmouth University, July 2021, Week 6: Practice Pitch Webinars, Falmouth University, Viewed 2nd July 2021, Available at <https://flex.falmouth.ac.uk/courses/913/discussion_topics/21777?module_item_id=53066>
2. Improve Presentation, ND, What is a Pitch Deck?, Improve Presentation , Viewed 3rd July 2021, Available at <https://pitchdeck.improvepresentation.com/what-is-a-pitch-deck>